Sunday, February 3, 2008

My Best Friend


Today Justin and I celebrate our 7 year anniversary. WOW!! I can't believe it has been that long already. We had such a great weekend just the two of us together without no kids. You forget how fun it can be with just the 2 of you without the kids screaming at you. We enjoyed a night at the Destinations Inn in Idaho Falls and a wonderful massage the next day. It was just so relaxing. I know it was not far from home but it was a night away. Thats all we needed even though we talked a lot about the kids and they weren't even with us. Thanks Paul & Deanne for taking the boys for us, we needed it. Justin is so good to me and has so much patience with me and the kids. Struggling with depression/mood swings/anxiety (whatever you want to call it) sometimes I just need out or away from things(kids)and he is always willing to let me go. I love him and he is definitely my BEST FRIEND. What a great day at church when my good friend gave the lesson about temples. I'm so glad to be married to Justin and have my family for eternity. I love him so much. Thanks Justin for the 7 years we have shared and many more to come. You are my True Best Friend. Here are a few pictures of our wedding and when we were dating. Don't laugh to hard since we have changed quite a bit (hair, weight). Enjoy!

6 comments:

Tara said...

Congrats on the anniversary, sounds like it was so fun! A night away is a night away, even if it's just 15 minutse from your house! I loved the wedding pictuers, you look absolutely beautiful as always! So fun to look back!

Our Family said...

Hey Becca! I love the pictures from your wedding! I was living in Michigan so I missed your wedding, and didn't get to see your dress, and all that fun wedding stuff! I do love your dress, and you look beautiful. It is crazy how much younger you can look after seven years have gone by. I just looked at my wedding pictures, and we looked like baby's back then.... Whhaa
I love you tons, and happy anniversary!
Jill
Jill

Dora said...

Congrats on 7years. Your comments about made me cry. Time away....What in the world is that. Glad you were able to do something fun. Happy Anniversary and many more years to go. It seems like yesterday you got married..

Love ya!!

Emily said...

Can't believe you have been married seven years. Can't believe we've been out of high school that long!!! You're wedding pictures are beautiful.

Sharie said...

What a hot little bride you were! I agree with Jill - so young looking:) I'm glad you guys got away for your anniversary. Sometimes it's such a pain to arrange everything that it's just easier to stay home, so good job putting the effort into making it special:)

Gavin and Natalie said...

Hey Becca! CONGRATS! 7 years! Didn't ever see that one coming. :) It was fun seeing your pictures. I guess in my mind, you still look exactly like your pictures. (Maybe we need to see each other more since everyone is saying you look so young. I don't think you've changed.:)) Sounds like you had a fun weekend. Good for you guys to get away! Love ya! Nan