Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Home Sweet Cabin


Well another weekend at my cousins cabin in Island Park with my family. What could be better? We had a blast playing in the snow, hot tubing, sleeping, and playing Lorin's games. That kid has so many games to play. He is so SMART. We had to get out one more time before Justin has surgery on March 6th. We had so much fun with Mom, Dad, Lorin, Cassie, Dora, Vance, and of course the kids. The kids had so much fun playing with each other we really didn't need to keep our eyes on them. I ate so much junk on Friday that I ended up getting sick on Sat. but it didn't stop me. We stayed up talking on Friday night until 4:30 in the morning. Thanks Lorin, Cassie, Dora, & Vance. We love spending time with the family. It couldn't have been a better weekend. We missed the rest of you. I'm sure you are all sick of my slide shows but that is the only way you can see all my pictures. Hope you have a minute to watch.

3 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Becca- It looks like you had fun. All the kids are so cute! I think Mason looks like a mickelsen. Let me know if you need help with the kids while Justin is recovering.

Gavin and Natalie said...

Hey Bec! I just noticed that I didn't have you on my blog list...so you're on now. I guess I always just link through and didn't realize it. I hope Justin feels better! You sure are super mom!

Robison's said...

Hey,
You have always been such a partier.
The kids look so cute out in the snow. Hopefully next year we can take Porter out to ride on the sled with the 4-wheeler. Because I miss out on all the fun.