Sunday, February 10, 2008

Snow, Snow, & More Snow!!


This weekend Justin & I went snowmachining with his family. It was a lot of fun besides to much snow & fog. There was way to much powder that I kept getting stuck so the rest of the time I stuck to the trail. Of course the boys loved the powder. Besides the fact that Paul hit a tree!! The fog was annoying. It kept making our goggles freeze so we had to keep wiping them off every 5 seconds it sucked. But besides that it was a great day. The people that came were Paul, Deanne, John, Julene, Jace, Whitney, John's brother & sister-in-law, Rod, & Steve from Justin's work. It was fun. We finished the night off at Big Jud's which I call Big Hud's need I say more. My sister-in-law's brother Rod ate the Big Jud I was amazed. I wanted to puke for him. I couldn't even image eating that much hamburger. Can you say HEART ATTACK waiting to happen? Way to Go Rod! I was so tired and sore and have a cold on top of that, I was in bed by 9:00. Thanks to a wonderful husband who was also tired stayed up with the kids so I could go to bed. I love the snow but I'm ready for some SUN.

No comments: