Sunday, February 17, 2008

Surgery =(

I'm so sick of Doctors offices lately. Between kids sick and Justin we have spent a lot of time there. So last week Justin's shoulder started hurting a lot to the point he could barely move it. So we got him an appointment on Wednesday and we spent the next 2 days after that getting MRI's, other x-rays and then the results. So come to find out Justin has a bone spur on his rotar cuff and a partial torn ligament. So the Dr. gave us the choice to either see if it will heal on its own or have surgery. It has been buggin him off and on since last summer so the Dr. said for it to heal on its own is very unlikely. So he gave us the weekend to see how it was doing and to think about it. So the result is to get it done. So I'll be calling on Tuesday to set up the appointment. Justin will at least be out of work for a week and maybe longer depending on how he heals up. He will have to take it easy for at least 6 weeks. I don't know what I'm going to do without his help. I've been pretty bummed about it because he is such wonderful help. Brendan has 2 ear infections also. So........ What's next!!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Sorry about Justin needing surgery, hopefully he recovers quickly! Poor little boys being sick, you need to move somewhere warmer!:)

Nicole Stucki said...

That stinks about the whole surgery thing. I am pretty sure Jeremy will need surgery too here in the next few years on his shoulder. I hope everything goes ok with it. Let me know if you need any help.