Sunday, January 13, 2008

Everyone Sick! =(

Well it has been awhile since I've posted anything. We hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday season like we did. I didn't take any pictures they are all on the camcorder from Christmas so I'm sure you don't want to watch the 30 min. video of us opening presents. Anyways so we have welcomed the New Year already with the Flu and now colds. Oh how I love medicine!! Bradley was just diagnosed with influenza the cold type. He sounds horrible and now Mason is getting the same thing. Thank heavens Brendan is already on antibiotics so hopefully he won't get it. It has been a boring weekend hanging out at home and nobody to come and visit us so they won't get it. It is so hard to understand what they want when they are so sick and helpless. Justin, Bradley, & I just got over the flu this week too. I'm so thankful for a wonderful husband who holds the Priesthood so that he can give blessings. Justin and our neighbor Adam came over and gave him a blessing. It is such a wonderful thing. At least I got to feel the spirit since I wasn't able to go to church today. Hopefully this ends soon. Until then.....

3 comments:

Tiff and Dave said...

So sorry Becc's. It is definitely that time of year! We've had a few coughs and sniffles, and hopefully that will be the end of it. Luckily it isn't really cold here, so hopefully that will help avoid some too. Hang in there, and hopefully it will pass soon!

Emily said...

That sucks Becca! It is hard enough when your kids get sick but then when you are sick too it is truly miserable trying to still be the mom & take care of everyone. Thanks goodness for medicine though! Get well soon.

Nikki said...

Hey Becca, your boys are so dang cute! I haven't seen you in awhile, but I added you to my page. I hope all is going well for you and Justin.