Wednesday, August 25, 2010

No more excuses!! I'll strive to do better!! :)

Okay! I know it has been forever since I have posted anything. Okay I have now finished 2 semester since the last post and put kids in swim lessons and now I'm back in school again in a CNA course in Idaho Falls and will be taking 9 credits up to BYUI too. My kids start school on Monday and I can't wait and either can they. That will change when they get older. :) Also my baby is going to be 1 in a week. Wow time has gone by to quickly. I can't believe it. I'm so grateful for and awesome husband who supports me in everything and helps me out 100%. Thanks Justin I will owe you big when school is done. Also this post is for Family in Denver so they know I will STRIVE to do better at posting since that is the only way we can see each other and see the kids. :) It is not a promise but I will try to be better at it.

No comments: