Wednesday, August 25, 2010

CNA course here I come!!

So I started on Monday my CNA course in Idaho Falls at EITC. I'm pretty nervous about it but it should be pretty easy. Well let me take that back. So tonight we had class and were trying to learn the blood pressure stethoscope thing and lets just say I ended up showing everyone in my class what a boob I was due to the fact I got so frustrated cause I couldn't hear a thing. So I was pretty upset and came home bawling to Justin and the sweet husband I have helped me until I figured it out I had the ear pieces in my ears wrong the whole time and I thought I just couldn't hear. Also I figured out even though I'm not at a church school there are a lot of people out there who are willing to help and help you succeed with them. I had so many people in class trying to help me tonight just so I could understand how to do it. Thanks friends in my class. :) Also I have such a sweet lady in my class whom is in my sisters ward in Rigby and I just love her already. Cindy Schaat you are such an awesome woman and I can't wait to get to know you more and love you just like as if you were my mom. :) Well here is one of the uniforms I had to get for class. Yes it is big cause I wanted something comfy for my rotations I have to do (no I may look prego but I'm not). Here you have it me going into the CNA course. (More events coming in the next couple of weeks so I can update more. Stay Tuned.)

2 comments:

Jace and Whitney said...

Becca you look so good! I love the scrubs. Im sorry that your first night of your class was frustrating. Hopefully from here on out you will love it! I was so happy to see that you updated. Keep it up!! I will call you today!

Nicole Stucki said...

Yay for an update! And you are AMAZING! I don't know how you do it. Good luck you busy mama!