Monday, August 30, 2010

Love & Miss this Man!!


Well today is a Happy day the kids go back to school and also a sad day. Today is Brad's Birthday (Justin's Dad). Some days I wish we could go back in time and I could have met this man. Justin and I met after Brad past away. Each one of the boys (Justin and his brothers) resemble him in one way or another. I love just getting around the boys and listening to them all reminisce about there Dad. They all sit and laugh and tell stories about him and how he was and how he would be if he were here. We can't take it back cause it was Gods plan unfortunately to take him early but we miss him. I wish he were here to see his boys and how they are to there kids and there wife's. He would be so proud of them in all they do and there accomplishments. I know he is close though and watches over us everyday. We love and miss you Brad!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Great Post! He is sure watching over all of us and is rooting us on the other side!