Monday, September 1, 2008

Cruising!!



Well I thought I would break the news & tell everyone that Justin & I get our 2nd honeymoon almost 8 years late. We are going on a CRUISE!! Let me tell you I'm so excited that the first few nights I couldn't sleep. We are excited and Tory & Lindsey & the new baby decided they would stay at our house while we were gone. It will be so nice. We are going from Nov. 15th to the 22nd. It's 7 days. To the Mexican Riveria. I thinks that how you spell it. Thanks to Rhonda Merrill who reserved everything for us. Needless to say my parents & Diana & Heath are coming too. We should have a lot of fun. MOM plan on getting WET!! Hehe! Well its a long wait ahead but we are so excited.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

You are going to the the trip! Cruising is my favorite way to travel! Just beware, you are going to be hooked after your trip!
I can't wait to see all the great pictures and hear all the fun details!
Jill