Monday, September 29, 2008

After Surgery!!

So the surgery went fine. I can now admit I hate being put out. I do not remember a thing after surgery last Tuesday. They took my gallbladder & appendix out while they were in there since I found out that everyone in my family has had there appendix out except me & my little brother. So today was really the first day I have started to feel better. I hate pain medication I have no idea how people get addicted. I hate the stupid tube they put down your throat too. My throat hurt for days. I was going to post a picture of my stomach but we took the bandages off and I must have had an allergic reaction to them because when I pulled them off my skin came with it. I was instructed not to put anything on it so it is just one big scab now. GROSS!! I know and it hurts like H!!! Thanks for all the comments and I feel so much better.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

I am glad to hear that everything went well for your surgery. I hope that you feel great, and can recover fast!
Jill

Natasha Ireland said...

Glad to hear your doing better. :)

Emily said...

Yikes! What the crap are you doing to your body? - from Jed

Becca, hope you are feeling better. I hate pain meds too - everytime I have to take them after labor it makes me sick - worse than the delivery! I'm glad everything went well. Hope you have a speedy recovery.