Monday, August 25, 2008

Family pictures are coming!!

So we finally had my Mickelsen Family pictures done on my parents birthday the 18th. It is about time. We haven't had family pictures since before Lorin went on his mission. So that excluded Cassie, Paisley, Katelyn, Ellie, Kayla, Nea, Nash, Bradley, Mason, & Brendan. So we were only missing a few. We should be seeing them this Wednesday. I'm excited to see them cause we got them done @ the Rexburg Gardens in CASUAL clothes. I talked Mom out of not having to wear Sunday Dress. So when I get them I'll post some. I'm so excited & I'm sure they turned out GREAT!!

1 comment:

Cassie Mickelsen said...

Bradley is in kindergarden?....CRAZY! I know that is going to be us before we know it. We looked at the pictures yesterday and I thought they turned out so good. Lorin just keeps saying that he looks like a retard but he doesn't! See ya soon.