Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Baby Update!!

Went to the Doctor today and found out that I'm dilated to a 2 and effaced 50%. Really you could be like this for a long time to but I'm not going to get my hopes up. I'm way excited but need to hold out for 2 more weeks at least. I've been having really bad contractions starting at about 6:00 at night and they come and go until about 8:00. So I'm on my weekly visits so I'll keep you updated. So until next Tuesday this is the results so far. Walking here I come!!:)

4 comments:

Emily said...

That is exciting! Good luck.

Nikki said...

Good for you Becca, walk her right out of your tummy! Do you guys have a name picked out yet?

Robison's said...

You better call me when you have her, so we can come visit...
Good Luck. I know how miserable the last few weeks can be expecially with other boys to take care of..

Nicole Stucki said...

Becca! She is going to be here soon. You better take it easy missy. Ahhhh I'm so excited for you. Keep me posted.