Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Today I Married My Best Friend!!

Wow! Where has time gone. Today Justin & I celebrate our 8 year Anniversary. I can't believe where we are in our lives. We have 3 wonderful kids (sometimes), house, and of course each other. I'm glad Justin is my eternal companion and I get to spend Eternity with him. I love him so much and appreciate all the help and support he gives me. Justin you are the best. Sorry to be so mooshy but I've got the best husband in the WORLD. I love you Justin!

6 comments:

Cassie Mickelsen said...

Wait a minute.....I thought I was your best friend :). Happy anniversary you two! I'm glad you've been posting lately. Now I need to see some pictures.

Nikki said...

Hey girl I will post a "how to" on that coupon wallet. Congrats on your anniversary, and enjoy each other.

Lindsey said...

AHHH SO SWEET!! it almost made me shed a lil tear:-) happy anniversary!!! you have made it this far you can make it forever!!!

Robison's said...

Happy late anniversary. It was good to have you guys over. Hopefully next time the guys won't be glued to the tube. We need go out without the men or kids...

Cat said...

Hey you, remember me? Congrats on making it to 8 years!

Cat said...

Add me to your blog!!