Monday, February 2, 2009

It's been forever!!

Sorry it has been so long since I've posted anything. We had a wonderful Holiday Season with our Families. Very busy of course when both families are in the same area. Well it is now February and we have had a lot going on all ready this year. Bradley & Mason started Basketball at the YMCA and we got them signed up for Soccer. They are so excited to be in sports now. I just wish Brendan was old enough too. I hope to keep up on my posts. With kids involved with things its hard to get on the computer and post anything. Today I heard one of the kids shut there door at 4:00 this morning and I got up to see who it was. Mason wasn't in his bed and I could hear something in Brendan's room so I looked in there and you wouldn't believe that Mason had turned on Kung Fu Panda and Brendan and Mason were both up watching it at 4:00 in the morning. What the H is all I could say and laughed at the same time. What surprises you can get everyday with BOYS!! But I sure love them!!

No comments: