Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm a Big Kid Now!!

Brendan's Bed

Brendan Taking a Nap

Brendan hidding under his blanket

So the boys ended up breaking the front of the crib so are only other option was to order new parts or get Brendan a Toddler bed. So the Toddler bed won since we won't need the crib for awhile. Brendan looks so big in this bed and he thinks he is a big boy too. He will hold your hand and take you into his room and say bed. He is so proud of his big kid bed. I'm not to proud because that means he is not my baby anymore and is growing up way to fast. He sleeps all through the night in it with out waking up and going to the door(Sorry Dora). Better not talk to soon though. He is such a good boy.

4 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Isn't it funny how when you put them in a new bed everything is better. Your boys look so cute in the halloween costumes. I want to know why Brenden goes to the door and says Sorry Dora.... That is funny.

Cassie Mickelsen said...

I love the Halloween costumes. That is so cute! I wish I could have gone to see them on Halloween...Oh well. Maybe next year!.

Cassie Mickelsen said...

I love the Halloween costumes. That is so cute! I wish I could have gone to see them on Halloween...Oh well. Maybe next year!.

Robison's said...

He looks so cute. Where did you get the toddler bed? We need to start looking for Porter a bed. The boys look so cute in there dirt bike outfits.