Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Bradley!!


I can't believe Bradley is already 6 years old. Where did time go? So many words can describe this kid. He is very athletic and loves to be busy. Bradley when he was a baby he would fight to go to sleep and guess what he still does. He is very smart and knows how to work with Justin & I's minds. We had a party yesterday and then we went to dinner tonight for his birthday. Bradley I hope you had a good Birthday and we sure do love you (even though you can be a little stinker at times).

2 comments:

Cassie Mickelsen said...

I can't believe that he is six either! Time does fly. Do you know what I always think of when I think of Bradley? I think of when he was at our reception and you told him to tell Jeremy sorry for throwing his glass in the water and he just said...."Jeremy you gwasses are wet." That always makes me smile. Happy Birthday Bradley!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-membuat-pie-susu-bali/