Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Justin's Buck



I hate this time of year when Justin goes hunting. But he got a buck on the first weekend he went. Now I'm glad cause now he doesn't have an excuse to go every weekend. Ya Right!! I'll still let him go since he likes to go and be with his bro's & Jordan. The funny story about this buck is he got it first thing in the morning and I was hoping he was on his way home afterwards. NOT!! They went spotting for more and then I got a call about 7:30 saying that they were on there way home and he would be home in a hour. Then around 8:30 I get another phone call from Graig's phone & it was Justin. "Hon someone got out of the truck and locked it & my keys are in it. Can you come out here and open it." Let me remind you they were still clear out in Mud Lake. "Your not mad are you." I wasn't mad just thought it was actually funny that it happened. I think they were more nervous about me being mad then about the keys. Good one DORKS!! I went to Cal Ranch earlier to get a screw to put in the truss & a pulley to hang the deer so all Justin had to do was hang the deer. I did the rest. I do wish one thing. That there was a hobby every year on every weekend for 2 months that us women could go do something all day. HAHA!! Wishful thinking. Good Job Jus!!

2 comments:

Jeremy and Nicole Stucki said...

Oh Becca I totally agree with you! I wish we could go out every weekend all day! Jeremy will compare my shopping to his hunting but it isn't the same. Good job to Justin on getting a buck! Oh and that is too funny about locking the keys in the truck. Just the other day Jeremy left to go fishing and he called me and he had forgotten his fishing pole! So I had to take it out to him. Silly boys!

Robison's said...

I am so with you on that one. I think we all feel the same about hunting, you like that they have a hobby, but they over due it abit. Jordan is still planning on going for pretty much all next week. Tueday night through Friday. Jake Kidd called him and wants to go. He was already planning on it but better now more people want to go. Sorry you were stuck going out to Mud Town to take the dorks there keys.