Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well I hope everyone had a wondeful Thanksgiving. I sure did with all the food. Even though I probably gained 10 pounds it was sure good. We shared it with both sides of the family like always. But we enjoyed it. My whole family was up and we had fun getting together. The girls did the early morning shopping Friday morning and got some good deals. We went to a Jesse's Basketball game. It was a good game but the refs sucked. Well I can't believe this month is already over. Brendan is almost a year old. They grow up way to fast. I also can't believe Christmas is right around the corner. That is probably when I'll update again. Enjoy my Christmas music until then.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Glad you had so much fun without us at Thanksgiving ! haha. We did miss seeing the Erickson clan. I love your holiday decorations & Christmas music. Everytime Jed sees your blog he says it totally reminds him of your mom. :)