Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy Birthday Bradley!!


Today is Bradley's Birthday. We had a little celebration yesterday becasue today is the first day of the Briggs Boys Hunt. Hopefully they shoot something. I think Bradley was happy with what he got and had a good day. He is 5. I can't believe it, it was just yesterday when I had him. Grandma & Grandpa Mickelsen, Graig, Tory & Lindsey, and Jace & Whitney came over. We enjoyed some Pizza and then some of Bradley's Transformer DQ cake. He got a lot of Transformers stuff, clothes, & cars. He loved it all. He has spent most of the day with Grandma & Grandpa Dial today because they were at a funeral yesterday in Utah. They took him to breakfast and now he is over helping them with things at there house. I'm sure he is enjoying his time with them. Happy Birthday Bradley!!

3 comments:

theidahoklan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
theidahoklan said...

Tag your it. To my blog for details.

Our Family said...

Hey Becca, I was just checking out the cute family pictures and thought I would tell you how handsome your boys are, and how great you look! Your are such a hottie, and I sound like I am flirting with you now...
Love you Jill