Thursday, September 27, 2007

Nerd Herd

Justin and I went in for our eye exams today. Obviously this is the result. How sad! The funny part is that Justin has 20/50 vision and the Dr. told him if he was to get his licensed renewed he probably wouldn't pass without his glasses. HAHA!! Mine wasn't that bad, but thanks to kids, they've gotten worse so I had to get them also. 20/25 was my result.

The Dr. laughed at both of us because we are totally opposite in eye vision. How do we look? We are officially NERDS!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I think you guys look really cute! Becca, I love your hair & you are like total skinny-minny! Jed said he likes your hair short too & to ask you why you think nerds wear glasses? haha (Should I tell him he is a good example!!!)

Gary Horton Family said...

Hey Becca I love your cool halloween blog. I am a slacker and don't even have my girls a costume yet.