Sunday, September 23, 2007

Cabin




We went up to my cousins cabin this weekend. It was a blast. The kids had a ball with Grandma, Grandpa Mickelsen, Cassie, and Lorin. They went fishing many times and definitely kept Grandpa busy. It was a fun weekend to just relax and unfortunately watch FOOTBALL. I'm so sick of football already and it is just beginning. Mom kept me busy by helping her make homemade bread and her famous Clam Chowder. So that made up for not watching football. The cabin was beautiful and enormous. It was like another home. We stayed up and played games until 2:00 in the morning. My mom even stayed up and played. Here are a few pictures up there.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Wow that cabin is amazing! THe picture by the fireplace - I totally had to double take at Lorin. He looked so much like Jed! I was like "how did Jed get in this picture?!" Weird. You boys are so cute. I'm jealous you got to hang out with family. Looks like you guys had tons of fun.

Sharie said...

Fun! I bet your boys had a blast! I'm so glad you started a blog - what a great way to keep up with everyone! I love your new Trailblazer too - I'm jealous! We're still stuffed in the Honda!

Tiff and Dave said...

hey Becca. I'm so glad you started a blog. It's such a great way for me to keep in touch with people, especially since I am so terrible at it on my own. Your hair is darling by the way! Sounds like you had a fun time at the cabin.