Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A New Beginning!!

Soooooo!!! I know it has been forever since I have posted anything so here is what we have been up too. The holidays were awesome of course and spent a lot of time with family. January came and I started back into school last of my pre-requisites until I apply for the LPN program in March. January was a fast month and now into February.

I have been married to my best friend and eternal companion for 10 years!! Where has the time gone. I fall more in love with him everyday and I don't know what I would do without his love and support everyday. Love ya Justin!! Hopefully for an anniversary we can get away to Vegas in a couple of months. I want a get away for our 10 years but we will see. :)

For Valentines day we had a murder mystery party we attended and for those who don't know me I hate costume parties. But after all the stress about costumes it was so much fun. We had fabulous food and awesome company. (I'll post professional pictures later when we get a copy of them.)
Justin as the Baseball Player!!

Me as a Singer!!

Now the end of February has been crazy!! I found a job!!! I am going to be a CNA a a new rehabilitation place in Idaho Falls called Promontory Point. I haven't started but am really excited and nervous at the same time. It is a night shift. I have never worked a night shift so a lot of Mountain Dew this weekend will probably be my best friend to keep me awake. That is the only part I am worried about. I love working with the elderly people.

Well I hope everyone is doing well and my goal is to be better a blogging. Sorry Whitney and Lindsey!! :) I promise I'm going to work on it so you can be more informed.

Until next time!! (Hopefully sooner then later) :)

4 comments:

meetthebriggs.blogspot.com said...

Yay for change and happy times... congrats on the new job call me and let me know how it goes... P.>s sexy outfit:-)

Nguyễn Ly said...

Great article. I read this article properly. This is one of the best posts. Thanks sharing this article
threadless
tshirt hell
Teefury uk
80s tees
Teepublic uk
Teespring
Spreadshirt coupon
Redbubble coupon

hitaakademi said...

Ankara merkezli sanal gerçeklik oyun merkezi kurulum hizmetleri
VR CAFE Türkiye'de hizmet ve faaliyetlerini sürdürmektedir.

Công Ty Nhà Thép Thế Giới Xây Dựng said...

Nice blog !!!
thanks for sharing
thi công nhà phố đẹp hcm
mẫu thiết kế nhà đẹp hcm