Monday, April 20, 2009

The Verdict is.......GIRL!!!!

Yipee!! We are having a girl. We are so excited. I think I'm still in shock though. I don't know how to do a girl but I guess will so find out. I'm excited to go shop though for pink. PARK CITY here I come!!! We feel so blessed to have a cute little girl join our family and can't wait. Still measuring at 18 weeks. Please come early.:) We are so excited if you can't tell!!:) (I would show the ultrasounds but they have to be explained to, to realize what it is.)

8 comments:

Our Family said...

YEA!!!!!!! I am so happy for you guys! Your girls is going to be soooo beautiful! I hope she comes early also... I can't wait to see some pictures of her.
(I am so excited also... now I have hope that I might get a boy)
CONGRATULATIONS!
Jill

Natasha Ireland said...

CoNGRATS Becca......That is sooo very cool you have your baby girl on her way !

Rachel Taylor said...

BECCA! That stupid necklace test is REAL! This seriously reaffirms it to me that it really works!
congrats!!!

Cat said...

Awesome! Good for you guys, pink rules!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

Congrats for your family! It sounds as though the economy in Park City should be congratulating you to! Have fun shopping for bows, tutu's, and beautiful little dresses!

Sharie said...

I am so excited for you!! Brace yourself for years of drama! Congrats you guys!

Womack Family said...

I'm so excited to hear the wonderful news!! I hope that you're doing well.

Amanda said...

Oh Pink!!! Love ya becca and we are so excited for your family!