Saturday, July 19, 2008

What A Ride!!

Today we went whitewater rafting in Jackson. What a BLAST!! We had so much fun. We missed the rest of the family that couldn't come. We will be doing one again next year so get ready. The water was so cold. Justin & Lorin were the only brave ones to jump in when they could and get wet. The boat didn't flip cause the water was way to high but I liked it better that way. It was so much fun. When I get photos back from the places that took them I'll post some. They are hilarious to read every ones expressions.

1 comment:

Nicole Stucki said...

I seriously can picture your mom's face on the rapids! Priceless! Floating the rapids is alway so much fun. And about your golfing miracle...HOLY CRAP! That is awsome. I showed Jeremy and he was like impressive! Are you guys going to the green reunion?