Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Father's Day/Birthday Justin!!


Justin's Birthday was the day after Father's day. I hope he had 2 wonderful days to enjoy. For Father's day I bought him a 10 punch golf pass and for his Birthday I got him a Chain Saw and a game for his PS3. I think he got spoiled but he needed the attention since it was Father's Day and he shares a birthday with his Mom. He is always so thoughtful to me so I thought I would be in return. He is such a great husband, father, & Dad. I love you Justin and I hope you had 2 great days.

1 comment:

cortnieb said...

Okay little Becca head...It's about time you posted something new!! I seriously am convinced that everytime Im in Idaho I run into you! Im thinking it wont be a successful trip in the future unless I run into Becca Briggs!! Although we didn't get to chat it was good to see ya, you looked great!