Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Here She is Miss Mickelsen!!


Miss Mickelsen

Beauty Queen

One Proud DAD!!


Here she is Miss Mickelsen. Baby Paisley Jo Mickelsen has arrived. She was born to Lorin & Cassie on April 1st @ 12:00. 6 lbs. 2 oz. & 18 1/2 in. long. She is so beautiful and so dang cute. She has petite features like her mom. Of course Cassie looks great to and Lorin is such a cute dad. Mom, Dad & I took a quick trip there and back yesterday to see her. Congratulations Lorin & Cassie. She is sooooo cute!!

7 comments:

Our Family said...

That is so cute! You will have to tell them good luck and congrats from me! I just found Tiffany McCoughc (I can't remember how her last name was spelt) but it is Vail now, and I added her to my list. You will have to check her out!
Jill

Nicole Stucki said...

She is so cute. I love new babies! I am glad everything went well and that you got to go down. How is Justin recovering from his surgery?

also known as shell said...

hey Becca, found you off of jill's blog. You look the same and so different at the same time. That is totally a compliment. You have a beautiful fam! How are all your sisters? Steph and I were just talking about you and Dora and your olders sisters just the other day!

-shellie long (Kendrick)

Taylor Anne Vail said...

Hey Becca,
I found you through Jill's blog. Your family is super cute! You look the exact same...lucky girl! Tell Lorin congrats on his beautiful daughter.

Tiffany McCulloch Vail

Emily said...

She looks like such a doll! Glad everything went well. Thanks for the update!

Gini said...

You must be such a proud auntee to blog pics before the new Mom and dad!!:) How could you not be? What a cutie!! That is great that you got to go visit and share in the special day. Tell them congrats for us.

Tara said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures of the newest little Erickson tribe addition! She is too precious! I can't wait to see more of her, so tell Lorin to get busy and enter the blogging world while Cassie rests:) Tell them Congrats for me:)